My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Meme from ArcaneFaery

I have been tagged by ArcaneFaery. I have to list seven things about me you probably don't know.


1. Who was your first prom date?
I can't remember his name (I mean, it was a LONG time ago!) but he looked so much like John Denver and he played a guitar. At the time I loooooooved John Denver.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Marlena Davis. I had never roomed with anyone until I came to college so this was a hard adjustment for me. She wore these bangle bracelets to bed and all night long I heard them jingle jangle (until I got used to them and then I never heard them again.)

3. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Home to NY from college in SC.


4. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never snuck out of the house because I was too afraid my parents would kill me!


5. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My sister's wedding as a junior bridesmaid.


6. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Alabama when they played at the Bowery in Myrtle Beach before they ever became famous.


7. First tattoo or piercing?
Earrings when I was a child and didn't even walk. No tattoos.


And I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but here is the best I can do:
Katrina from Bits and Bobs
Mom2Triplets04 of Creative Triplet Mom
Joan of Ebears West Oz
Beachcomber of Lunar Tides

3 comments:

Glynis said...

All very interesting stuff...thanks for sharing!

ArcaneFaery said...

You know what.....I feel SO bad for this little confession...but for the last three years, I have not been able to remember the last name of the man I lived with for nine months during my stay in Virginia Beach. Now maybe if you felt bad about not remembering your prom dates name you won't any longer!!! LOL!!!!

And I can't believe you never snuck out!!!

Beachcomber said...

Thanks for the tag. :) I'm updated.