My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pajamas

Blog Prompt: Cotton or silk? Pajamas or nightgown or nothing at all? How does your night time fashion affect your day?

In my younger days, I used to wear nightgowns but I can't stand the thought of them bunching at my waist now. In the summer I wear big ol' cotton tie dyed t-shirts (hooray for color!) and in the winter I wear big ol' cotton tie dyed tshirts with sweat pants. And if my hubby keeps turning the heat down (to save money and he is always complaining the house is too hot), I add my hiking socks to the outfit. I have to admit that I'm no sex goddess in this outfit but at least I'm warm! It's all about comfort!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

It sounds like none of us our sex goddesses......hehehe

Unknown said...

Have to agree with Tammy, LOL. Oh but to be comfortable.

Sandra said...

Self confidence, comfort and the ability to wear a sack with grace is the sexiest thing of all.

Great post!