My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Favorite Designer

Blog Prompt: What designer do you think best represents your current fashion stye? (You can find a list and look at some of the designers at Fashion Net)

I have to admit that I have no idea who the famous designers are so I had to go to Fashion Net. After looking at some of the designers, the closest I could get is DKNY. The clothes looked comfortable to me. Of course I'm the big WalMart or Tanger Outlet shopper so I don't really buy things according to the designer. First of all it has to look great, colorful, and jump out at me from the rack. Then when I try it on, it has to fit me (which is not easy when you are short!)and last, it has to make me look good. I don't care who the designer is if it meets these 3 criteria.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your criteria. And probably use pretty much the same when I'm shopping. Many moons ago I shopped at 5th Avenue and I loved their clothes, but they closed their store here :(

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with your criteria, but not sure who I will chose havent been to fashion.net yet

Have a wonderful time on your trip

Glynis said...

You can come shopping with me anytime...we have the same outlook on what constitutes 'fashion'! Hope you have a fantastic trip!