My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fashion Personality Quiz

Blog Prompt: Since we seemed to have a good time with the little fashion quiz yesterday I found another: Fashion Personality Quiz. Let's see what kind of fashion personality you have.

Woo hoo! I wanted to be a casual cutie and it was nice to find out that I am one!

You're more of Casual Cutie
Comfort is your middle name. If you're not comfortable, then why bother? You'd choose cotton and spandex over tight clothing and itchy fabric any day. You understand that to look good, you must feel good on the inside and outside. You also believe that fashion isn't necessarily the best reflection of who you are - it's what's on the inside that counts. Maybe you are in a fashion rut or just aren't sure how to spice up your look while still feeling like you're YOU underneath. Whatever it is, don't be afraid to experiment. Add bolder choices gradually, but always choose something you feel at ease in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, this is what I would have thought about you too. Beautiful inside and out. :)

Tammy said...

yea, another casual cutie!!

Pat, when I stopped working a few years back, it drove me nuts. I couldn't stand it!! So thats when I started my online business and it helped to fill in the "productive" time. You seem to do things outside the house. Give it a bit more time. And I do wake up earlier now then I did when I was working. What's up with that??