My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tigger

Tigger Blog Prompt: Today is Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character in the Winnie the Pooh stories is your favorite and why?

I always loved Tigger. He was bouncy and outgoing. He was what I always wished I could be. Outside of the computer, if I met you face to face, I would be kind of quiet and cautious until I got to know you. Yet, Tigger, in any situation seems to fit right in. He is never shy and seems to adapt to any situation. He always sees the positive and is always smiling. I would love to always see the world in rose colored glasses!

Original image: 'Tigger'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66578088@N00/923914236 by: Dylan Ashe

No comments: