My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Organize Your Home Day

organization Blog Prompt: Today is Organize Your Home Day. What could you do today that would help organize your home. How will you organize this stuff?

I have a plan. If you read my post the other day, you know that I want to work hard on decluttering my house. Once I get rid of a lot of the “stuff” that I don’t need, I will have room to put stuff I want to keep. I will also make piles of my teacher stuff that I will give away to teacher friends who want them. I don’t expect there to be anything left over because all of the stuff is pretty good. I will also get rid of a lot of clothes that no longer fit me or are so worn that I won’t wear them and I will donate the good stuff to Goodwill. I think once I do all of these things (which may take years at my rate of one hour a day), I think my home will be organized.

Original image: 'Kitchen Cupboard Make-Over: After'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49488259@N00/3350514337 by: Pieter Pieterse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When Pan was cleaning out the foyer closet the other day we found toys, baby clothes and a stroller. They still need to go to good will.