My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Australia

Australia

Blog Prompt: Today is Australia Day. Have you been to Australia? Do you live in Australia? If so, tell us why you went there or live there. If not, tell why you would or would not want to go there.

For me, Australia is a magical far off place that I hope to visit someday. When I hear or read something about Australia, it makes me really want to go there. When I see pictures or movies about it, I can picture me there. I think people who live there are so lucky and I love to see my online friend’s pictures of their home. I think part of the magic is that animals are there that we don’t see here. When I go there, I really want to see kangaroos, wallabies, koala bears, and cockatoos. It is hard for me to imagine these animals roam wild when I only see them in the zoo here.

Original image: 'Koala'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74693095@N00/384868930 by: Tim Williams

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

I haven't been to Australia either. It is on my list of places to see. That is a cute Koala bear picture.