My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lupus Foundation

lupus Blog Prompt: Tell about our favorite charity and why you support it.

I love to use this prompt because I get to tell about my favorite charity. It is the Lupus Foundation of America. My oldest sister died from Lupus, my mother had it when she died, and my middle sister has had it for many years. So my hope is one day that a cure will be found for it. Every year, my sister participates in a fundraising walk and I donate to the foundation. If you are ever looking for a good charity to support, I hope you check out this one.

No comments: