My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dreams Come True

lupus Blog Prompt: Today is Make Your Dreams Come True Day. What is a dream that you wish would come true?

I wish they could find a cure for Lupus. My older sister has lupus and it makes me sad to hear about all the medicines that she has to take. I think she has other health problems which are caused by all the medicines she has to take. She calls me and tells me about all the doctor’s appointments she has to go to and I wonder how much of her life she spends at these doctor’s offices. I wish that one day she would wake up and feel the best she ever had in her life and then she finds out that she no longer has lupus. That is my dream that I wish would come true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed my visit to your blog.
Greetings from Canada.

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time