My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Popcorn

popcorn Blog Prompt: Today is Popcorn Day. Do you like popcorn? Why or why not? If you do, how do you like it cooked?

I love popcorn! When I need a snack in the evening, I love to pop a bag in the microwave. I remember when I was in college; we put oil in a pot and just added the popcorn. Then we popped it on the stove. Popping it in the microwave is much easier and faster. I also love to put lots of salt on it too. When we go to the movies, I love getting popcorn. A couple of weeks ago, we went to see Avatar 3D and since it was so expensive, we decided against the popcorn. But when I bought my ticket, I had enough bonus points on my movie rewards card to get popcorn for $1 so we splurged!

Original image: 'Everything you need to know about microwave popcorn'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34361916@N00/421067966 by: Jimmy McDonald

No comments: