My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 07, 2009

Wiggle Your Toes

Blog Prompt - Today is Wiggler Your Toes Day. Where do you like to wiggle your toes?

I am not much of a toe wiggler. I hate to walk barefoot but I was brought up that way. My parents never let me walk barefeet. I do walk barefoot in the sand but when we leave the beach, I have to find a place to wash the sand off my feet. Now, after hiking in the mountains, if we come to a river, I love to put my feet into the cold river. It always feels so good.

Original image: 'While waiting for the train Sarah broke into toe stretches to get ready for the day of walking barefoot. My pedometer averaged 8 miles plus per day. My feet hurt just typing that.' http://www.flickr.com/photos/45842803@N00/2718224302 by: Christopher

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been years since I dipped my digits into a cool, crisp river. Just thinking about it sends shivers up and down my spine (the good kind).