My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breakfast

Blog Prompt - Today is National Waffle Day. Tell me what you love to have for breakfast.

I am not a big breakfast eater but my husband is. I’m happy with a donut, or a bagel, or a big breakfast. It really doesn’t matter to me because I just want it out of the way so we can get on with the day. I usually get up to garden as soon as it is light outside and then when my hubby wakes up, we eat breakfast together either at home or in a restaurant. Sometimes I hate to have to stop what I’m doing to go eat breakfast. If we are at home I usually have a bagel, or a bowl of cereal, or a hardboiled egg. If we go out I usually have eggs (over medium), bacon, hash browns, and toast. I’m don’t really like pancakes or waffles except maybe once a year and if they have lots of pecans on them.

Original image: 'Miniature food - American Breakfast' http://www.flickr.com/photos/24257141@N05/2894738860 by: Stéphanie Kilgast

No comments: