My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dreams

Blog Prompt - Today is Dream Day. Tell me about your dreams.

I don’t usually dream or if I dream, I usually don’t remember them. I sleep pretty soundly or maybe I sound loudly but either way, I can’t remember any of my dreams. I am an early riser and I go to sleep around 10 or 11pm so I hope I make good use of the hours I sleep. I fall asleep quickly and I awaken quickly so I don’t lie in bed thinking about my dreams either. I think the days that I wake up tired that I must have had busy dreams but I just don’t remember them.

Original image: 'Symphony of Colours' http://www.flickr.com/photos/31533886@N00/3343188281 by: Garry

No comments: