My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Apple Pie

Blog Prompt - Today is National Peach Pie Day. What is your favorite pie?

My favorite pie is Apple Pie. It is one of the few things my husband remembers about my likes and dislikes. And even more weird than that, I really like the apples more than the pie. I will dig out the apple slices and not eat the crust. Then my hubby gets to eat my crust so he is happy. Instead of pie, in the fall I make apple crisp with brown sugar so there is no crust.

Original image: 'Apple Pie' http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035569931@N01/2053950521 by: Brian

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

Aw yes good ole Apple Pie. Apple crisp is yummy, too.