My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Marshmallows

Blog Prompt - Today is National Toasted Marshmallow day. Do you enjoy Sam-ores or toasted marshmallow's over a fire?

I really like toasting marshmallows over a fire but since it is just the 2 of us, we don’t usually have them anymore. After a couple of them, we are too full and then we waste a whole bag of marshmallows. I love to put one on the end of a stick and let it catch on fire. When most of it is blistered, I blow out the fire and eat the outer layer of blistered marshmallow (sometimes burning my tongue in the process.) Then I will brown the inside part over the fire and then eat it. It doesn’t usually catch on fire. This is the way I feel like I’m getting two for one. I don’t eat s’mores much because they seem messy to me and I hate touching messy food. (I think it is a weird food paranoia that I have but I can’t help myself.)

Original image: 'Oooey gooey' http://www.flickr.com/photos/28340490@N03/3105676180 by: Cortney Martin

No comments: