My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Legs

Blog Prompt - Today is Joke Day. Talk about something that makes you laugh.

This isn’t a joke but it does make me laugh. My husband and I wear these hiking pants where the legs unzip to convert into shorts. These pants make us feel like we have 2 pairs of pants in one when we travel. They are also nylon so they are lightweight and easy to wash. The other day we took a scenic train ride and we were in our shorts. While we waited to board the train, we were going through a mental checklist to make sure we had everything we wanted to take with us. I mentioned that I had his legs in my pack. Half a dozen people snapped their heads to look at us and down at my husband’s legs. They didn’t know that I meant the legs to his pants and not his real legs!

Original image: 'Cleaning services 8' http://www.flickr.com/photos/46425925@N00/477483944 by: Polo

No comments: