My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, December 04, 2006

What Kind of Tree would I Be?

Blog Prompt: What kind of tree would you be?Take it seriously! Think about it and give us your reasonings. And after you've done that, follow this link: Tree Astrology, to see what tree your birth date says you are!

I think I would be a Birch tree. According to Wikipedia, they are small to medium in size which describes me. Birches are versatile trees which also describes me. I have many different talents which helps me in whatever my goal is. In Belarus, Russia, the Baltic States,Finland,and China,birch sap is drunk as a refreshing beverage, and is believed to have tonic qualities. I hope that when I meet people that I have refreshing qualities and if someone needs help, I hope I can be a "tonic" for them. Many of the First Nations of North America, prized the birch for its bark, which due to its light weight, flexibility, and the ease with which it could be stripped from fallen trees, was often used for the construction of strong, waterproof but lightweight canoes, bowls, and tipis. I also exercise and hike a lot which keeps my weight down and makes me more flexible than most people my age. Plus, I don't mind doing hard work but due to my size and strength, I can only do lightweight kinds of stuff.

According to Tree Astrology, I am:
Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary)
Charming, undermining, Very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I learned early on not to mess with small people. My dad was small; but you did not argue with him for any reason. I have seen captain, majors and generals cringe when he looked mad.

Glynis said...

Birch tree really is a great tree...I can see why you like them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat. Do the Birch trees go hiking in your part of the world? Very unnerving!

Anonymous said...

I think I would be a cherry tree, since I'm so hard-headed. byetta