My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Blog Writing Time

Blog Prompt: At what time do you normally write your blog entries? Does it make a difference in what you write?

I don't really have a set time. I prefer to write it first thing in the morning when I'm in a positive happy mood. I usually write my best in the mornings and tend to write too much or get boring in the evening. Also, if it is a tough one, I like to see it early so I'll have all day to think of a response. If I get a chance, I will try to answer during my planning periods which is at the end of the school day. But if all else fails, I get on the computer after dinner and write. I really love to read what everyone else writes and it is so relaxing to do this in the evenings. I feel like I'm part of someone's life when I read these blogs. I also worry about some people when they have trouble or feel joy when they have happiness.

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Oh, Pat, I just enjoy reading your blog so much because I feel like I know you! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much these blogs can draw you into someone's life!!!