My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Escape

Blog Prompt: Where do you go when you want to get away from the pressures of life, family, work, etc.?

This one is easy! I have 3 places I go (depending on my mood and what I'm able to do at the time):
1- computer for scrapping
2- books
3- hiking

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Those all sound like wonderful de-stressers!

carin.c said...

How'd I guess you'd say hiking! LOL!

heather said...

Your No. 1 is the same as mine! Great you have 3 to choose from!

Unknown said...

LOL, before even looking I knew what your list was going to be, except I had them out of order with hiking first.