My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Lucky?

Blog Prompt: Do you feel lucky?

I don't know if I feel lucky as much as I feel blessed. If blessed could be considered lucky then I most definitely feel lucky. I feel blessed that I wake up every morning (which beats the alternative.)I have a wonderful loving husband who shows his love in many ways. I am the healthiest person on my side of the family because lupus runs in my family. My mother and oldest sister died from it and my other sister suffers with lupus but so far I have had no symptoms of this. I think it has a lot to do with eating healthy and trying to stay physically fit. Maybe all of activities scare the lupus away. I love my job and my life and I'm financially stable at this moment. I have many friends in person and online. So when I look at everything I have, sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if this is real or a dream. I am SO lucky and blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I for one think blessed is just like lucky!!! Good to hear you haven't had to fight the lupus! That is a nasty one! Have a great day!

Glynis said...

Beautifully said, Pat! Thanks for making my day with such uplifting words!

Anonymous said...

Uplifting! Nice way to start the day.