My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hardest Person for Gift Buying

Blog Prompt: Who is the hardest person to buy a gift for and why?

The hardest person to buy a gift for is my husband. First of all, he hardly ever says he wants or needs anything. If he ever does need anything, we usually get it then. If he ever wants anything, he usually changes his mind because he hates to spend money on himself. He is really picky about his clothes so I can't buy him any as a surprise. He collects stamps but I have no clue as to what to get him or how much things are worth. So, I have started to scrapbook some of the memories from our trips we have taken and he seems to enjoy that. I guess it will have to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny that for both of us it is our husbands!!!

*Samara*
http://samaragugler.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

My DH is also hard to buy for...only because he likes to get tractors! LOL Definitely can't pick them out for him...I think your idea is great! He will love your time and thoughtfulness.

Unknown said...

I think a scrapbook is a wonderful idea, especially for those hard to buy for. I do scrapbook pages each year for the Princess' other grandparents of her annual plays at school.

carin.c said...

I think scrap pages are the perfect gift - something he can't buy for himself and created by YOU!