My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Using my 5 senses today

Blog Prompt: Using your 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, touch, taste), what will/did you experience today?

Sight: teenagers (some happy, some sad, some excited, some mad. Of course these moods can change at a moment's notice)
Sound: lots of voices (students and teachers)
Smell: lunchroom food and pizza (the kids love pizza)
Touch: Paper and pens and computer keyboard (love my computer)
Taste: Diet pepsi, everything bagels for breakfast, ramen noodles for lunch, Italian food at a fancy Italian restaurant (dinner meeting tonight)

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Wow, you ARE going to have a busy day today!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy... italian food. Maybe I'll have to change my lunch plans!