My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Favorite decorations.

Blog Prompt: Do you have a favorite ornament or decoration that you display at this time of year? Tell us its story!

I had trouble with this because I love all my decorations! I actually have each room done in a theme. Then I buy more at the after Christmas sales. My living room is the Santa room and I have Santas of all sizes all around the room. My dining room is my Angel room with loads of Angels all around (I figured I needed Angels around my cooking!)My office is the Christmas Toy room like drums, trains, blocks etc and my hubby's office is the Nutcracker room which he likes. I think my home looks awesome once it is decorated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to do a themed room once I get enough decorations to do it. I'd love to see some pics!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.... I'd love to see your home!

Anonymous said...

wow - pictures???? love the angels in the kitchen - but did you have them up yesterday morning? (maybe they rescued the house from being burnt down!)

Glynis said...

Are we going to get to see pictures? You need to scrap these things, you know!!