My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, July 07, 2006

What Actress Would Portray Me?

I guess the only actress I could think of would be Ming-Na. She is the actress who played June in the movie Joy Luck Club. Since I am Chinese and there aren't many Chinese actresses, I felt I had a choice of Ming-Na or Connie Chung! Besides that I think Ming-Na is beautiful and I loved the movie Joy Luck Club, which reflected a lot of feelings that I grew up with. If you have never seen the movie, it is well worth the time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful as are you, but I bet she is nearly as entertaining off screen as you are.

Deanna said...

great pick!..i love her..any phooey on connie chung! LOL!

Unknown said...

ive never seen that movie. Thanks for the recomendation...will definately keep an eye open for it.

heather said...

Haven't seen the movie, but the book was good :)

Gabby Faye said...

I read The Joy Luck CLub and several other books by the same author. I don't think I saw the movie, though. I bet that actress is beautiful and a good choice to play you.

Who knows? Could happen.

Glynis said...

Great choice--I haven't seen the movie, but I will when I get the chance.