My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tag: Get to know me!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No!
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? Most definitely in addition to praying very hard!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? When I was in college and we borrowed trays from the dining hall
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I can not sleep unless my hubby is in bed with me.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I have had experience with some.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Absolutely not.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now") Jennifer Aniston
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes. I enjoy watching West Wing.
10. Do you know how to play poker? A little but I never can remember what hand beats what.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?! Yes. I did this many times in college.
12. What's your favorite commercial? anything with the Geico ghecko
13. Who was your first love? It was a boy in my 4th grade class
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? No. I'm too anal about following the rules.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No. My life is an open book.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Yankees because I'm originally from NY
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?Yes. In the winter, the local lake would freeze over and then the firemen would check it out and let us know when it was safe for skating.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Not very often
19. What's the one thing on your mind? My work which is teaching
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes. It saved my life in an accident.
21. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was creative.
22. Do you like Sushi? No.
23. What do you wear to bed? Long Tshirt
24. Do you truly hate anyone? No
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I guess my hubby would have to be famous first and then it would be him because I can't imagine sleeping with anyone else.
26. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes. My friend's son who made very bad decisions at a young age.
27. What food do you find disgusting? Escargot
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Sadly, yes and I'm very ashamed of it.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think we have all done things we are ashamed of don't worry, and I agree about not being able to imagine sleeping with any one else besides your husband, the thought freaks me out! Him seeing me naked is bad enough without anyone else!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

This reminded me that we used to sled on the cafeteria trays in college too~

Unknown said...

Looks like we both agree on snails. Yuk. And who to sleep with, is there anyone more famous than a dh?

heather said...

escargot ugh!

debra said...

You're a teacher... Kudos to you! We sure need you!

Meg said...

A digi-scrapping blog with someone who thinks she's not creative!?
*shakes head in wonder*

You are an amazing artist and even better teacher, and teachers have to be creative just to get through the day!

Gabby Faye said...

This was SOOOOO honest. I suspect one day you and I will meet. I just want to give you a big hug!

Glynis said...

The more I get to know you, Pat, the more I KNOW we're a lot alike!

Tiffani said...

You close your eyes and pray on roller coasters....but still go one them!!! Sounds just like me!!!

faery-wings said...

#3-- i remember doing that!LOL
#6. Yes, you are creative- very much so.
#9- LOLOLOL!!!
14 and 15-- me too.

Unknown said...

your comment about rollercoasters made me giggle. i can just imagine you praying as you hurtle around the loops and bends! lol I have to say im big on rules as well... it means that ive been called no fun from time to time but i just like everyone to be safe! too many people are hurt because its not fun to follow rules!