My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Advice to my Younger Self

Blog prompt: "What advice would you give your much younger self if you could?"

This was easy! Five simple words:
Talk less and listen more!

(In fact, I probably need to give that advice to my older self too!)

7 comments:

Glynis said...

LOL! I think we can ALL use that advice once in a while!

ArtcTrish said...

Excellent advice.....can you tell my mom for me?LOL!

heather said...

ROFL! That's so funny! I gave myself advice for next year that is similar to my advice to my younger self as well. Guess we'll learn eventually!!

heather said...

Oh yeah, tell my mum too LOLOL

debra said...

lol.. ok, I'm gonna try this! :)

Unknown said...

I don't talk alot by nature, but I am sure the grandkids would say I need to listen better, lol.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I could have used that advice when I was younger too. :)