My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 01, 2010

Bird Feeding

20090522c Blog Prompt - February is National Bird Feeding Month. Do you feed the birds and if so, tell us about it.

I love to feed the birds in my back yard. I have several bird feeders and bird baths. It is so relaxing to watch the birds come to my water garden to eat the bugs and drink the water. I remember when my girls were little and we would go to Furman University’s lake to feed the swans. As young girl in Girl Scouts, we coated pine cones with peanut butter and bird seed to feed the birds.

Original Image by Pat Hensley

No comments: