My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dog Treats

dogbiscuits Blog Prompt - Today is International Dog Biscuit Day. If you have a dog, do you give them treats and if so, what kind?

I don’t have a dog now because we travel so much but I used to have a dog. His name was Caesar and he was a chow. Boy, did he love to chew things. When he was a puppy, I used to worry that I would wake up and find all the wood furniture in the house chewed up into toothpicks. We would give him big dog biscuits and he loved them. He would also eat table scraps without any problems. But what he really loved were pig’s ears that we would get at the pet store. They wouldn’t last long but he loved them Original

image: 'HomeMade ♥ Cream Cheese & Honey Biscuits ♥ For Dog'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39171970@N00/491449642 by: Tamisa S..

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cali cannot be without her Nyla bones or the occassional Milk Bone. She's overweight, so the treats are pretty rare. She does know the words treat and cookie though. :)