My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ravelympics

ravthalete

I finished my Selbu Modern Hat which was a free pattern on Ravelry. It was my first fair isle project and I’m so proud of the way it tSelbuModernHaturned out. In fact, I did a better job than I expected to do. It really gave me confidence for doing more things like this in the future.

I knitted the hat to enter into the Ravelympics which means casting on when the Olympics started and finish before the Olympics ended. Since I did I earned my medal and here it is!

ravMedal

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratualtions. It is beautiful. I am currently working an a very simple baby blanket. I've put away the squares for the queen size blanket for a while. I just needed a change. Now i need to get my schedule arranged so that I can go to the knitting group!