My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Umbrellas

umbrella Blog Prompt - Today is Umbrella Day. Do you have that special umbrella that you would like to tell us about?

I think umbrellas are beautiful but I hate using umbrellas. Let’s just say that I’m umbrella-challenged. All of the umbrellas I’ve ever had usually end up broken. If I decide it is raining hard enough to use one, by the time I get it out and open it up, I’m usually soaked anyway. A strong wind will inevitably turn it inside out and breaks it. If it isn’t broken, when I put it in the car, it gets everything wet. So, needless to say, I don’t have a special umbrella. In fact, I think most umbrellas quake in their covers when I get near them.

Original image: 'rain man'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23749336@N03/2322435576 by: enrico

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OMG!! You are an umbrella destroyer!!! *LOL*