My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fleece

fleece Blog Prompt - Today is the day Nylon was patented in 1937. Is there a material that you love and could never live without or hate and wish it was never invented?

I love fleece! I have two fleece lap blankets. One of them I take with me camping so I can wrap in it at night around the fire. I have a couple of fleece jackets that are warm and soft. I even have a pair of fleece pants that I wear around the house or at night when we are camping. I just love the feel of fleece and how it keeps me warm!

Original image: 'Check out the paw ...'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92949075@N00/3170837522 by: Alison

No comments: