My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Computer Clean Up

computer Blog Prompt - Today is clean out your computer day. Do you need to clean out some files and straighten up a bit?

I have lots of scrapbooking files that are taking lots of room on my computer. I don’t like to move it to the external hard drive until I have tagged them in Picasa. Unfortunately these files have piled up and it is so overwhelming when I look at it and then I just move on. I keep telling myself that I will come back to it later. I keep my picture files pretty well organized and moved to the external hard drive. Other than those files, the rest of my computer files are pretty neat.

Original image: 'Literary cat'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37996600126@N01/32454407 by: Suzi Duke

No comments: