My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Worst Gift

Blog Prompt: What's the worst present you've ever received? How did you react and what, ultimately, did you do with the gift?

I don’t think I’ve ever had a “worst” gift. I usually am so touched that someone would give me a present that I always feel so thankful. It doesn’t matter if it is a hand made gift from a student or something that is bought from the store but if it is given from the heart, I’m happy with that. Many of my students got depressed around Christmas time because so much emphasis is focused on store bought gifts. I try to explain to them that making gifts or giving gifts of your time is okay also. If something is made and time put into the gift that makes it even more special to me. Or maybe I just love getting gifts. J

Original image: 'Gifts? Already?' http://www.flickr.com/photos/40579917@N00/2080895858 by: Kasia

No comments: