My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Dark

Blog Prompt: Today is National Face Your Fears Day. What are you most afraid of and why?

I am really afraid of the dark and hate being alone when it gets dark. I don’t like bugs or the thought of bugs crawling on me so I picture them moving around in the dark. I also feel very anxious in complete darkness and I think it is because my cousin used to scare me when I was little about the dark and the boogey man. When we stay in a hotel, I always leave the bathroom light on and shut the door so a little light shines in the room. When we are camping, my husband starts a campfire for me before it gets dark and when I wake up at 5am, I usually sit outside with my flashlight reading until the sun comes up. I loved being in Alaska when it never got dark!

Original image: 'Crescent' http://www.flickr.com/photos/44124425616@N01/158091731 by: Hamed Saber

No comments: