My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grouchy

Blog Prompt: Today is National Grouch Day. Have you ever been grouchy? How did you act?

Before I had my hysterectomy, I was grouchy a lot. Many nights I would not sleep well which made me feel miserable the next day. If I woke up in the middle of the night I would either feel very depressed or I would feel anxious about unknown impending doom. I would be so grouchy that I couldn’t stand seeing myself in the mirror. In fact, I think I would cuss myself out and that was how my day would start! Now I don’t have any days like that anymore and that is truly a relief!

Original image: 'Oscar the Grouch' http://www.flickr.com/photos/63111479@N00/3416077950 by: Christa Burns

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where'd you get the picture of my dad? (rofl)

I'm glad to hear that your grouchiness had a cure and that you no longer have to worry about it.