My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nuts

Blog Prompt: Today is "National Nut Day." Describe what type of nuts you like to eat. Don’t forget…your favorite type may come in “creamy” or “chunky.”

I really like most nuts but especially walnuts. I like to put walnuts in my banana bread and in salads. I also eat pecans and almonds. If I eat peanut butter, I prefer it to be chunky rather than creamy. Cashews and pistachios are good too. I guess I’m just a nutty person!

Original image: 'Nuts' http://www.flickr.com/photos/32454422@N00/2885704795 by: Martin LaBar

No comments: