My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Favorite Costume

Blog Prompt: What was your favorite Halloween costume? If you went to a party tomorrow, would you wear this costume to the party?

My favorite costume was my Pinocchio costume I made during my first year of college. I actually won a prize for it. I borrowed a cute pair of red shorts and someone else gave me suspenders. Then I made a nose and a hat which was really cute. I had to make mine because I couldn’t afford to buy one. When I arrived at the costume contest in the student center, everyone else had store bought costumes and I felt really out of place. I was amazed that I had won the prize.

Original image: 'Walt Disney's Pinocchio' http://www.flickr.com/photos/45097561@N00/2492157184 by: Jacob Whittaker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not and I would love to see a picture of it.