My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Major Event

Blog Prompt: Of the major events that have happened in your lifetime, what do you feel has had the most impact on you and how?

I think marrying my husband was the event that had the most impact on my life. I knew I was in love with him when we married but it developed into true love over the years. We have become best friends and do everything together. Even though we spend a lot of time together, we still enjoy each other’s company. We are very opposite in many things like our hobbies, and food preferences, but we are the same where it counts like our values and our thoughts. We both value honesty and loyalty a lot and it is important to both of us. He knows all of my secrets and sometimes knows me better than I know myself. I look forward to growing old together.

Original image: 'Love' http://www.flickr.com/photos/8459160@N08/2183538064 by: Shena Pamela

1 comment:

diane said...

I've met both of you - your loving partnership is a joy to see.