My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Worst Movie

Blog Prompt: Tell about the worse movies you have ever seen.

The one that stands out for me is the The Mask with Jim Carrey. I’m not a big fan of this actor but I went to see this movie at the $1 movie theater by myself. I thought it was stupid and bizarre. I don’t usually feel that $1 is too much to pay for cheap entertainment but I don’t think this movie was even worth a dollar.


photo credit: Original image: 'thumbsdown' http://www.flickr.com/photos/97192694@N00/374733966by: Darek Šmíd

1 comment:

Jeanet said...

I like Jim Carry - at least in some of his recent films but I agree on The Mask. It is so annoying.