My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Effects of the Lousy Economy

Blog Prompt: How has the change in the economy affected you?

Since prices have risen so outrageously, we are changing the way we do things such as:

· Traveling in the United States instead of other countries.
· Doing errands all at one time to save on gas.
· Going grocery shopping once a week.
· Eating at home instead of dining out.
· Saving our money instead of just buying luxury items we want.
· Not buying clothes because we want it and not because we need it.
· Not hiking so much because the trails are so far away and uses to much gas to get there.
· Working on the house and yard more instead of going out all of the time.
· Cutting expenses to save money.

No comments: