My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fresh Breath Day

Blog Prompt: Today is National Fresh Breath Day. If you had to work closely with someone with bad breath for a few months, how would you handle the situation?

First I would try to put out some mints and then offer it to the person. I learned a long time ago that if someone offers you a mint, take it and eat it. If that didn’t work, I would eat a lot of mints so the smell might cover up their smell. If I just couldn’t take it anymore, I would say something as tactfully as I could like: “I’m not trying to hurt your feelings, but for some reason your breath is kicking off my allergies. It is probably just me, but would you please eat this mint?” If that didn’t work, I would start making gagging sounds every time they got close to me! LOL

1 comment:

Tammy said...

oh wow! That is a great way to handle the situation. hhhhhhmmmmmmm I was around people with body order more than bad breath.

Hope you had a great hike today.