My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Blog Prompt: Tomorrow is Tooth Fairy Day. How do you think the tooth fairy has changed since you were little?

As a child, when I lost a tooth, the tooth fairy left a nickel under my pillow. When my children were little, the tooth fairy left a quarter. Now my friends tell me the tooth fairy has started leaving a dollar bill under the pillow. Isn’t it amazing how the tooth fairy knows about inflation and the cost of things today. Maybe we need to elect her President!


Original image: 'Wishing and Hoping' http://www.flickr.com/photos/50417132@N00/1218672079by: Gabriela Camerotti

1 comment:

Tammy said...

The tooth fairy is very smart you know. Thats why she is a woman.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Graceland. It's a neat house to see. My favorite part was the basement with all the memorbilia to look at.