My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What Scares Me the Most

Blog Prompt - The thing that scares me the most is...

The thing that scares me most is things crawling on me. I think that is why I’m so afraid of the dark because I don’t know what creepy crawlies are out there. When we camp and go to bed at night, I scan the entire tent with my flashlight and will not go to sleep if there are things crawling around. Daddy Longlegs will send me out of the tent faster than a bear. When I die, I plan to be cremated because I do not want things even crawling on my dead body. It just gives me the creeps to write about it!

Photo credit: Original image: 'Don't disturb- I'm eating...' http://www.flickr.com/photos/7155364@N05/1254502034by: Beata Kotecka

1 comment:

Tammy said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwww....Pat gross!!!! I could've gone all day without seeing a spider!!!!!!!!!!!