My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

St. Lucia 11/25/08

We walked into town which is about a 10 minute walk from the ship and some of the local people along the road tend to be a little more aggressive than I am comfortable with. We walked all around the town and went into the area where the locals live. It was fun to walk in the market places but I was surprised to see a lot of booths were empty. I guess the economy is even affecting this little island. We had a few beers at a bar near the market and then headed back to the ship for some more food. But then we found a little beer garden where Piton beer were 2/$3 so we spent the afternoon there with two other couples. About 4:00, I dragged my husband, who was not feeling any pain at this time onto the ship. We had a couple of slices of pizza and returned to the cabin to rest. You know, it is very tiresome doing those 12 oz. curls all day long. Since I was unable to roust him out of bed, I went to the juggling show and dinner by myself. I had seen the jugglers before and really enjoyed them. Dinner was great too so I would say it was a pretty good day!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Pat, I am so enjoying this trip with you!! Sounds like a rough one so far, LOL!