My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

St. Maarten 11/24/08

Yesterday we went to St. Maarten which is our favorite port. Luckily Don was feeling fine when he got up so I was quite relieved. We ate breakfast and then got off the ship at 8am. We took the water taxi to the beach and found 2 chairs, 2 floats, and an umbrella for $10. Since we rented those chairs, I was able to leave my beach bag of junk there while we walked around town. Then we floated in the water on and off all day and got lots more sun. We got back on the ship around 4pm. Dinner was fun because we really enjoy chatting with our tablemates. We didn’t go to the show though and thought we would make it an early night since we have a big day in St. Lucia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat, glad you like the island of St. Maarten and call it your favorite port. Hope you did not get too much sunburn :-)

Frank
www.stmaarten1.com