My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Television Shows

Blog Prompt: "When I watch television I like to watch..."

I really like to watch family shows like The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, Touched by an Angel and 7th Heaven which are on the Hallmark Channel during the day. I guess those are just “feel good” shows with happy endings and I always feel pretty good when they are over.

In the evenings I like to watch CSI, Cold Case, Without a Trace, The Unit, Grey’s Anatomy, and Ghost Whisperer. My husband doesn’t care for any of them so I usually have tivo them and watch them in the other room when he is watching the boring channel about the stock market.

Photo credit: Original image: 'TV; "Brainwashed"' http://www.flickr.com/photos/13172875@N08/2170448724by: Aaron Escobar

No comments: