My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Taking a Bath

Blog Prompt - I do/do not like to take a bath because...

I do like to take a bath because I find it relaxing. Of course now that we have a hot tub, I can soak in the hot tub with my hubby and a nice drink and watch our big screen TV. One year it snowed and we sat in our hot tub and watched it snow through our windows. I really like to get in the tub because in the winter I am always cold and that is one way that I warm up and stay warm for awhile after I get out. Of course for every day bathing and after the hot tub, it is the shower for me.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Sounds so relaxing! You're making me jealous. We had no heat in our house for most of yesterday because of a blizzard and a hot tub would have been perfect!