My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What I Shouldn't Have Eaten

Blog Prompt: On the fourth day of December it occurred to me that I shouldn't have eaten (blank) yesterday because

On the fourth day of December it occurred to me that I shouldn't have eaten 7 pieces of pizza yesterday because I will be as huge as a barrel when we get done with out cruises! Last night we did a Bioluminescence Bay kayak tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We left at 5pm and returned around 10:30 which means we missed our assigned dinner (and God forbid I ever miss a meal!!!). Of course I ate lunch at noon and was too excited to eat again before we left so needless to say, I was starving when I returned! And then after the pizza I just had to have a chocolate ice cream cone (the pizza buffet and ice cream station is open 24 hours!). Hmm, it is now breakfast and I'm hungry again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I must have been channeling you when I decided to have ice cream. Glad you are enjoying your cruise. :)

Tammy said...

These stories are just cracking me up!! I love it that you gals eat like I do sometimes. I love pizza, followed by chocolate. YEA!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are on a cruise, enjoy it! Sounds like you are having a ton of fun though - can't wait to see pics when you do get back!

Unknown said...

That kayak tour sounds wonderful. I loved the pizza station when we were on our cruise too, have to love living in a place where there is hot food available 24 hours a day!

Sandra said...

Sounds like an awesome day. And even if you ARE as big as a barrel (doubt that), perhaps you'll float in the bay. LOL.