My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hamburgers and Choices

Thursday’s prompt: On the thirteenth day of December I really wanted a hamburger with…
I love a hamburger with mushrooms and cheese on it. And of course the hamburger has to be a juicy one and not those big old dry things that taste like sawdust. The best hamburgers I ever got were in Texas because they were so big that they took up the entire plate and they were cheap! I always had to cut the monster in half just to pick it up and eat it. Boy, do those Texans know how to cook beef! Hmm, now I’m hungry and it is only 5am on a ship in the middle of the ocean with nowhere to get a burger…ahhh, but there is 24 hour room service!

Friday’s prompt: On the fourteenth day of December if I had a choice I think I would rather have a 3 day week or fifty extra dollars a week…
Definitely $50 extra since I am now retired! Boy, do I sound lazy or just spoiled?? I don’t know what I would spend the $50 on though because I can’t think of anything I want right now. I’m hoping when I read other people’s wishes I might find something I can’t live without!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Great post, Pat and I just noticed your comment about the meteor shower. How jealous I am!!

Sandra said...

Hope you're still living it up on that cruise. What an awesome way to view that meteor shower. That's a special memory to keep forever!

Unknown said...

Yep, I'm jealous too. Would have loved to have seen them, even from here. Oh well. Guess next time I'm in Texas I will have to get a Texas burger.