My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

On the twenty first day of December I would love to see

I would love to see snow. Unfortunately I'm here in southern FL and unless a miracle happens, it is highly unlikely. I love where we live in SC because when it snows, it only lasts a day or two and is never ugly black for months like I remember it was in NY when I was growing up. It is magical when it snows and we like to get up early in the morning to play it in. The world is quiet and soft and innocent at this time of the day. The white blanket of snow makes everything look new and wonderful. So all of you who have snow right now, enjoy it for me please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm in Australia Pat. And if we ever see snow at Christmas then it will be a sad day for the planet.

Hope you and your family have a Great Christmas.

Unknown said...

Travel safely back to SC. And maybe it will snow for you after you get there and unpacked. :)

Batya said...

I'm in Shiloh, Israel, and we get snow every couple of years.